Find below, 10 key qualities to master in your life no matter who you are and what you do.
- Whatever you do, always begin with the end in mind.
- If you have multiple tasks to do, always start with the most important task (highest priority), irrespective of the size of the task.
- Attach to goals rather than people. People will eventually follow when they find out you are goal oriented.
- Treat your parents, family, friends & colleagues with great respect and love. In return, do not expect anything.
- Do not be a typical go getter, instead, be a go giver.
- Be responsible for whatever you do. Do not try to give excuses at any cost. If you did a mistake, accept it, apology and move on.
- Do not dwell in history. Take lessons from your history and plan your future accordingly with great confidence.
- Do not do the same mistake more than once. Otherwise it will become a routine or a habit. (Look at 6 above)
- Be kind to each and every living being you meet no matter who they are or what they do, but be careful.
- Never go against your gut feeling. Because your mind knows what is good and what is bad.
Origin :- Lord Buddha’s teachings, Brian Tracy, personal experience & here and there 🙂
Hope you enjoyed this post. Feel free have your feedback in the comments section below 🙂