This post was originally posted in my facebook page (link), but I thought it would be useful for all the students who do Bachelor in Information Technology program. So here I’ve shared the post in my blog for your convenience.
Before your demo date (before less than 4-5 days)
- Be confident about your project.
- Forget about the areas/functions that you didn’t complete, instead concentrate and capitalize more on the areas/functions which you have already developed.
- Add reasonable amount of data to all/applicable tables (20/30 rows or more in each table)
- Nest your code neatly and apply comments where applicable in each page.
- Thoroughly TEST your system before you go. Try different different combinations until you are satisfied with the expected outcome. It is really good if you show your project to your friend(s) and ask him/her/them to evaluate it, ask questions, enter data, etc.
- Think and prepare for an effective route to demonstrate your project (described below)
- Figure out and think of possible ways, how code modification phrase will impact you.